Display Ad Guidelines
In order to bring the most relevant banner ads on publisher websites, we review each ad campaign to ensure compliance with our creative ad spesifications.
- Adult, virus, violent, deceptive, distracting, suggestive and other ads that might disturb users are wholly restricted.
- All banners must be sized at 72 dpi resolution.
- Ads with a white or transparent background must include a 1 pixel-wide visible border.
- Animated GIFs should have at least 2 seconds between frames, maximum of 6 frames, with a maximum size of 40 KB.
- Banners may not contain Flash messages which overly distract the user.
- All banner advertising, when clicked, will launch the linked site in a new browser window or new tab within the browser.
- Banners must be designed so that interaction with the user only takes place if the user places the mouse within the advertisement area (or 'mouseover').
- A landing page URL for each creative must be provided.
- We reserve the right to reject advertising based on content, user impact, distraction factors and other situations as determined by the staff.
Accepted File Types
- Flash (SWF)
Available Types and Maximum Sizes
We provide most popular standard banner formats for desktop and mobile web. Below are the size limitations for GIF/JPG/PNG/Animated GIF Banners.
|Display Ad Banner Type||Initial Size (WxH in pixels)||Max File Size||Animation length||Looping Limit|
|Medium Rectangle||300 X 250||40 KB||15-sec||3|
|Standard (Full) Banner||468 X 60||40 KB||15-sec||3|
|Skyscraper||120 X 600||40 KB||15-sec||3|
|Wide Skyscraper||160 X 600||40 KB||15-sec||3|
|Leaderboard||728 X 90||40 KB||15-sec||3|
Keep in mind, not all ad units are available on all sites. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Rich Media Guidelines
With some exceptions, we primarily follow Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) recommended Rich Media standards.
- Floating ads must include a prominently visible close button and may not run more than 15 seconds.
- Animation should last no longer than 15 seconds and loop a maximum of three times
- Alternate image (JPG/GIF) must also be included when submitting materials.
- Audio or Video requires user-interaction via click or minimum 2-second mouse over.
- Rich Media banners should stay within the size of their banner frame's size, (i.e. not pop-out of the dimensions of the banner itself).
In-Banner Video, being a part of standard ad unit, could be place on almost any site and precisely target at any channel.
|Ad Banner Type||Initial Size (WxH in pixels)||Max File Size||Animation length||Max Video Length|
|In-Banner Video (file-loaded)||300x250||40 KB||15-sec||30-sec|
|In-Banner Video (streaming)||300x250||40 KB||15-sec||30-sec|
Please note, that only one pop-up / pop-under ad should be displayed during each user visit to the site.
Tracking Flash Creatives
Link URL with ClickTAGs The link URL in the Flash file will be passed in the variable clickTAG. The variable will be connected to a button action in the most cases.
- The exact upper and lower case of the variable is mandatory!
The link URL can be programmed with the following ActionScript command:
Contact your sales representative regarding Layer ads, Expandable banners, Multiple clickTAGs and other non-standard ads specifications.