Mobile Ad Guidelines
- All ad creatives should be mobile optimized to simplify user's navigation during redirects to landing pages and sites.
- All banners must be sized at 72 DPI resolution.
- Ads with a white or transparent background must include a 1 pixel-wide visible border.
- Animated GIFs should have at least 2 seconds between frames, maximum of 6 frames, with a maximum size of 40 KB.
- A landing page URL for each creative must be provided.
- Banners may not contain Flash messages which overly distract the user.
- We reserve the right to reject advertising based on content, user impact, distraction factors and other situations as determined by the staff.
Accepted Mobile Creative Types
Available Types and Maximum Sizes
|Mobile Ad Banner Type||Initial Size (WxH in pixels)||Max File Size||Animation Length|
|Smartphone Static Banner||300 X 50||15 KB||15-sec|
|Smartphone Static Wide Banner||320 X 50||15 KB||15-sec|
Ad banner types and sizes we work with are not defined in their entirety above, so please feel free to contact us for special terms.
Rich Media Guidelines
With some exceptions, we primarily follow Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) recommended Rich Media standards.
- Floating ads must include a prominently visible close button.
- Animation should last no longer than 15 seconds.
- The maximum video length should be up to 30 seconds.
- Audio or Video requires user-interaction via click or minimum 2-second mouse over.
- Rich Media banners should stay within the size of their banner frame's size, (i.e. not pop-out of the dimensions of the banner itself).
Please contact us to discuss the details.