Brand Safety Is the Key Factor
All websites coming to Fidelity Media go through strict quality control to confirm they comply with our Publishers Acceptance Guidelines. We consider websites quality to be the most important thing to pay attention to.
We remind that the sites are being disapproved in case of:
- content that contains, installs, links to, or prompts the download of any malware
- content that contains any pornographic material, adult material, or mature content including thinly censored nudity. Due to the risk of adult content, we do not allow image hosts or free web hosting services.
- content that contains an excessive number or density of units
- content that causes interference with user navigation (e.g. preventing a user from leaving a page, by popping dialogs, pop-ups, new windows, etc.)
- content that automatically redirects to other sites.
Some sites are being declined due to the most common reasons:
- Website enabling or permitting piracy.
- Proxy sites.
- Websites made for the sole purpose of clicking on advertisements.
- Websites that have no ads on the page.
Before joining Fidelity Media ad network, please make sure you’re acquainted with Publishers Acceptance Guidelines.
If your website has been approved for taking part in our network and you’re ready to get started, we suggest you to read our Terms and Conditions carefully and reference the guidelines often as we may change our policies at any time. As pursuant to our terms and conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies. Failure to comply with these policies may warrant us limiting ad serving to your site and/or limiting your Fidelity Media account.
Besides websites quality we also draw your attention to the quality of passback tags you provide. It happens our ad serving platform blocks publishers’ passback tags by the reason of being a source of malware or loading blacklisted domains.
Please make sure you provide quality passback tags as it affects your website(s) monetization.
We strongly believe that brand safe traffic sources are the key to prosperous and successful partnership!
New publishers are always welcome to register at Fidelity Media.